MBA In Global Marketing Strategies
Study wherever & whenever you like
Spread the cost with flexible, pay as you go study
Receive 1 2 1 support right though to graduation
Fees : €4,000
Begin & finish your studies on time under local supervision
Pay local prices
Receive one-to-one admin support right though to graduation
For Centre students, fees vary according to Centre
The MBA in Global Marketing Strategies covers the entire range of international marketing, beginning with start-up operations, continuing with new market entry considerations, and concluding with the international issues confronting giant global players.
by our students
as direct result
Partnerships & Memberships
Tuition Centre and Distance Learning
At any time in the year
Flexible pay terms:
Partial scholarships available:
In this MBA students are exposed to the full spectrum of international marketing. This popular MBA course differentiates between marketing strategies appropriate to industrialised, developing and less-developed economies, helping emerging leaders to identify the major organisational changes to be made when a company moves from national to international and ultimately global marketing.
Upon completion of this MBA, you will have a clear understanding of how to analyse global market opportunities, assess global marketing opportunities and corporate dimensions of the global marketing effort, as well as develop global pricing, distribution and promotion strategies and organise and control global marketing activities.
All MBA programmes at the Global Business University-Europe are made up of three compulsory modules. On top of these, students are required to study and successfully complete between five and seven electives, allocated to each student by a committee that takes into account each student’s existing academic credentials. In the vast majority of cases, students are assigned 5 electives.
What is an MBA?
The MBA programme was developed originally in the United States and soon afterwards was introduced in the UK. It is currently expanding rapidly in continental Europe and the rest of the world. With the growing internationalisation of the world economy, an increasing number of companies and organisations require top managers to have an MBA Degree. The degree covers not only Business Administration per se, but also a variety of subjects, all of which are of vital importance to managers in business and the public sector.
Why have an MBA?
The MBA programme is action-oriented and is designed to accelerate the managerial and leadership development process of candidates. Gaining an MBA from the Global Business University-Europe will make you a great deal more competitive in the market place, as your knowledge of management skills and operating techniques will be significantly improved. Management in both the private and public sectors requires the highest level of relevant training, as well as vision, analytical skills and the ability to implement far-reaching decisions; our MBA programme stimulates students to look beyond narrow boundaries and horizons, preparing them for higher-level career-planning.
Our MBA is designed for practising managers with previous relevant education, training and work experience who are required to make a major contribution to the policy of their organisations. The specific focus of the programme is on enabling managers to operate at a strategic level and manage their organisations effectively in the complex and uncertain business environment of today. Close links have been established with industry, commerce and the public sector, all of whom have contributed to the development and design of the programme.
– Enable students to gain a broad understanding of the Managerial techniques regarding decision-making;
– Provide a global view of organisations and their environment so as to enable students to face the challenges of the 21st Century;
– Underline the importance and significance of the increased managerial effectiveness and competence, and understand the various strategic approaches;
– Enrich students’ development and managerial prospects by encouraging learning through their own past experience and their current and future needs and the needs of their market and society.
At the end of the programme you will be able to:
– Comprehend and appreciate the concepts and theories of Management and see to what extent these theories are applicable in the real and changing world;
– Understand and evaluate the objectives and importance of formulating strategies in a local and global context;
– Be able to diagnose and analyse intricate situations and deal with unforeseen exogenous factors affecting the internal environment of their organisation;
– Deal effectively with the human deficiencies and be able to tackle human friction and lead their teams through tough decisions and times;
– Face the challenges of career requirements more confidently and increase their advancement prospects for acquiring a senior managerial position
Would you like to discuss this course further?
Steps towards becoming a Global Business University-Europe student
Applying for this course takes just a few minutes and is the first step towards gaining your qualification. You can apply online in 5 easy steps. If you would like help with your application remember that you can contact one of our friendly Admissions Advisors.