MSc in Social Marketing
Study wherever & whenever you like
Spread the cost with flexible, pay as you go study
Receive 1 2 1 support right though to graduation
Fees : €4,000
Begin & finish your studies on time under local supervision
Pay local prices
Receive one-to-one admin support right though to graduation
For Centre students, fees vary according to Centre
Social Marketing is the ‘systematic application of marketing alongside other concepts and techniques, to achieve specific goals, for a social good’.
by our students
as direct result
Partnerships & Memberships
Tuition Center and Distance Learning
At any time in the year
Flexible pay terms:
Exams + Dissertation
Partial scholarships available:
Tis course has been designed by seasoned professionals to support and further develop the core management skills and key competencies necessary to the delivery of efficient, effective marketing practice in the voluntary sector context. It is suitable for existing marketing practitioners working within the voluntary sector and for those wishing to transfer relevant skills and knowledge from experience gained in other sectors.
An MSc in Social Marketing provides an effective education for non-profit sector professionals looking to advance their careers. In this course, you’ll sharpen your abilities, develop new competencies and network with colleagues working across the full breadth of the non-profit sector. To be successful in this MSc in Social Marketing offered by GBU-Europe, you must be passionate about the success of social marketing ventures.
How can an MSc in Social Marketing help your career?
Earning an MSc in Social Marketing from GBU-Europe can position you as a valuable and talented executive, able to positively influence the mission of an organisation and the community it supports. At the same time, you’ll develop the competencies needed to move into roles that can be more personally and financially rewarding. This degree considers a range of common social marketing management and organizational concerns to build a well-rounded knowledge base and set of abilities. Additionally, you can select electives that tie into your specific career plans in the social marketing world. This MSc in Social Marketing specifically benefits mid-level professionals who desire to move up in the non-profit sector to senior leadership and management levels. This course provides an opportunity to earn an advanced degree that addresses the unique character of social marketing organizations and the social sector.
What new skills and experiences will you develop in this course?
Throughout the programme, you’ll develop skills in many areas critical to the success of social marketing groups, such as:
- Non-profit organisation management
- Programme development
- Volunteer management
- Market Research in social issues
- Basic analytical skills for management, including fundamental concepts and principles from various management disciplines and the use and applications of these skills;
- In-depth knowledge across a broad range of management contexts;
- Skills in using management tools in an imaginative, orderly, problem-solving capacity by first identifying problems, then analysing alternative solutions, and, finally, implementing the chosen solutions;
- The ability to make and carry out decisions;
- Effective communication skills with others, in writing and in person.
- A sound basis for continuous learning from experience.
- A recognition of the overall economic, political and social environment in which the manager lives and works.
Would you like to discuss this course further?
Steps towards becoming a Global Business University-Europe student
Applying for this course takes just a few minutes and is the first step towards gaining your qualification. You can apply online in 5 easy steps. If you would like help with your application remember that you can contact one of our friendly Admissions Advisors.