MSc in Strategic Management
Study wherever & whenever you like
Spread the cost with flexible, pay as you go study
Receive 1 2 1 support right though to graduation
Fees : €4,000
Begin & finish your studies on time under local supervision
Pay local prices
Receive one-to-one admin support right though to graduation
For Centre students, fees vary according to Centre
The Global Business University MSc in Strategic Management approaches management as an integrating activity that relates to the organisation as a whole, rather than as something relevant to one part of a company or as serving only one function. The course recognises that management practices are no longer confined to national borders but are instead spread over a global scene. It puts great emphasis on the dominance of new technologies, especially e-business, recognising how management must now always take notice of technological advances.
by our students
as direct result
Partnerships & Memberships
Tuition Center and Distance Learning
At any time in the year
Flexible pay terms:
Exams + Dissertation
Partial scholarships available:
You will receive a broad and thorough training in the kinds of problem solving that equip you for decision-making responsibilities in the business world. The Global Business University MSc in Strategic Management has been developed in association with international corporations, ensuring that it will teach you skills that are applicable in shifting contexts. It is intended for both active managers and recent graduates interested in advanced studies.
More specifically, you should expect to develop the following:
– Basic analytical skills for management, including fundamental concepts and principles from various management disciplines and the use and applications of these skills;
– In-depth knowledge across a broad range of management contexts;
– Skills in using management tools in an imaginative, orderly, problem-solving capacity by first identifying problems, then analysing alternative solutions, and, finally, implementing the chosen solutions;
– The ability to make and carry out decisions;
– Effective communication skills with others, in writing and in person.
– A sound basis for continuous learning from experience.
– A recognition of the overall economic, political and social environment in which the manager lives and works.
Would you like to discuss this course further?
Steps towards becoming a GBU student
Applying for this course takes just a few minutes and is the first step towards gaining your qualification. You can apply online in 5 easy steps. If you would like help with your application remember that you can contact one of our friendly Admissions Advisors.